| PULL INVASIVE VEGETATION, TREES, SEEDLINGS AND SAPLINGS BY HAND |
The world's #1 tree puller, scotch broom puller, buckthorn puller, giant hogweed puller, sapling puller... Bob Lablaw puller. The Pullerbear is an innovative way to yank trees and roots out of the ground without breaking your back and bank account. It is an all steel, lightweight hand tool that enables, even a person of slight build, the sensation of being extremely powerful and mighty. When you yank up your first tree you won't believe how incredibly strong you are...and smart. The following list will give you an idea how we operate this little adventure we're on...
1. We've sold over 20,000 Pullerbears since 2003.
2. All Pullerbears are made to order. (We will even weld your name on it if you want)
3. We operate on a first come first serve basis. Expedited orders as well.
4. Our shipping method is approx. 5 business days. After we deliver them to our post office.
5. When you pay you will be paying in the currency you choose and there are no taxes or fees for U.S. residents.
6. If you want it faster we can expedite it for $22 USD/$25 CAD (our overtime costs for our guys working late)
7. It's worth the wait...but if you just can't wait, you can go to weedwrench, brushgrubber, uprooter, extractigator.
8. We don't don't make any grandiose claims of winning an award, we just do what we do.
9. We cut and paste unsolicited feedback. Thats why their are sum tpyos adn msitakes.
10. We claim to be the best tree puller in the world because we know we are and we aren't afraid to compare.
11. All of our Pullerbears are with grade A U.S. and Canadian steel.
12. The Pullerbear will make you feel incredibly powerful, but please don't get carried away. It will not pull a sign post out of concrete...some have tried, and tying a rope to it and pulling with your truck is not a good idea.
13. We manufacture and ship as fast as we can and we are now working 6 days a week. We agonize over getting the Pullerbears out on time or as close to on time as possible.
If you want some reassurance that the Pullerbear is the most effective tree puller in the world and the most reasonably priced...
...visit our COMPARE page and compare the Pullerbear to the Weed Wrench, Brush Grubber and Extractigator before you decide. They don't mention us by name on their sites, we're referred to as "competitor's". Go check them out and then decide which tree puller is the best value for your money and the best tool for the job. If you choose theirs, oops! Thanks for reading this and for your patronage